painting,
painting,
more paintingggg.
Yes, i painted 3 walls green on the first day of new year, considering 'painting' as the first big thing that i have done so far so that it can be termed as an accomplishment. I don't know what i'm saying but anyways, my point is, what a great start! haha there goes my new year resolution of being more productive each day :)
Nina J will be back today and i'm leaving in 3 days. kekeke. Time to shift some of my burden off to her :p Forget about the souvenirs as they're DONE, as in you don't need to worry about that until the 24th.
Dribing lesson? tsk tsk. I've had my last lesson last december, the day before x'mas eve. How long ago was that? haha And, the next, tomorrow. Hopefully i won't mati engine again and proceed to parking or balancing. I can't wait to get this over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment