Sighs. Masa itu emas, i have to say.
It feels like time really flies, yet, exam ended in about a month ago. Did Mr.December miss a day or two? haha
I don't know but i can't help feeling a little emotional again, knowing Mr. 2008 is leaving in 2 hours time. All in all, i've learned priceless lessons, turned legal, i've realised once again who my true friends are, been blessed with a big happy family of loving and insane cousins, shared my ups and downs with the people i love and care, i've learned to embrace and appreciate myself and everything around me, kept a positive attitude all year long (or try to), had my dreams fulfilled, met and shook hands with my most eligible bachelor, landed my hands on the 2008 Sports Cup *sniffs*, hugged trees, reduced, reused and recycled! :)
Most importantly, I survived my highschool years with honour and pride! hahaha Needless to say, i've become a different person, thanks to Mr. 2008.
I guess i'll stop here before i get carried away,
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
May you be showered with countless blessings.
edited;
YEAH, I AM EUPHORIC!!
This is officially my new year post, colourful :)
Chuck away your regrets, agonies,
whatsoever that frustrates you.
Let's welcome 2009 with warmth and happiness,
So we stand,
Hand in hand,
We're all in this together!! lol
THANK YOU guys,
for everything you've got :')
No comments:
Post a Comment