We went back to the concourse area, as usual, chit-chatting, as if trying to forget about it.
I told her to join my CCA club, Creative Creation. So, before we head to our classes, we promised to meet each other outside the lecture theatre (she was having her English periods there), so that we could go to the CCA club together.
Mmm. Our CCA went very usual. The title was 'Jewellery Using Beads'. I was lazy to go out & buy the beads so then Nurin was the one who brought them. We shared them among all the other groups. It was quite fun .. chatting with the used-to-be 1P students. They joked around. Don't forget Nana was there as well.
Amalina + Herfriends + Nana + Nurin + Badriah = Disaster.

After finishing my first bracelet (something simple for a beginner), Yieng Sie taught me a new way of making bracelet. It was not that hard as I expected. I was concentrating so hard until when teacher told us it was time. Haiya.
---
My first post on my school life. [:
& Btw, it was a random pic.
It looks cool, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment