Thursday, May 8

Namaste

Had a long day.

I came home to see my sisters catching last season's The Amazing Race Asia on AXN. I'm not a big fan of the show, but yeah, i sat and watched along. The fun part, i could totally relate that episode since i've been to the most happening place on earth (to me, at least), India.

Tell you why,

1. They have the most insane driver in the universe! Don't play play. Road rules i.e. traffic lights and road lanes are of no use, believe me. Just picture five cars occupying three lanes, for God's sake!

2. 'Please honk' signs are everywhere! On trucks and buses, to be specific. HAHAHAH.

3. Catching a bus or train will be the last thing on your mind. They're never vacant! Unlike those found here. sad.

I'll save the rest to myself. hehe.

Nevertheless, India's a place worth stopping by for those who love to explore and take pleasure in good food. A very warm and lively place, i would say.

Namaste.





No comments: