Totally loving the pictures - and totally missing you guys already!! Wished I was at your drinking party (it is or is it not alcohol because I never had any reason to distinguish between those two) just to see how well Chinatown drinks. HAHA! It would be quite an amusing experience to see a drunk mama wen. Also everyone looked really pretty and handsome <3 <3 hehe. Out of everything though, is this happiness I feel reading this post. I'm so glad you're back! Will be looking forward to your future posts.
it was our substitute for alcohol haha -- sparkling fruit juice! I miss graduation so much now after reading your comment.
I'm still not sure if I'm 100% back. will most likely just post photos. I'm getting rusty at writing stuff haha. but most of all, welcome back! I'm surprised there is a reader out there. :)
2 comments:
Totally loving the pictures - and totally missing you guys already!! Wished I was at your drinking party (it is or is it not alcohol because I never had any reason to distinguish between those two) just to see how well Chinatown drinks. HAHA! It would be quite an amusing experience to see a drunk mama wen. Also everyone looked really pretty and handsome <3 <3 hehe. Out of everything though, is this happiness I feel reading this post. I'm so glad you're back! Will be looking forward to your future posts.
it was our substitute for alcohol haha -- sparkling fruit juice! I miss graduation so much now after reading your comment.
I'm still not sure if I'm 100% back. will most likely just post photos. I'm getting rusty at writing stuff haha. but most of all, welcome back! I'm surprised there is a reader out there. :)
Post a Comment