Sunday, November 25

BD pt. 2


I watched Breaking Dawn Part 2 the other day. I went in, completely NOT mentally prepared to accept that the movie was the conclusion to the saga. Then I took a few minutes to shut my eyes and absorb everything before the movie began.

I am a Twihard, and I seriously can't believe that I've let people make me ashamed to admit that. People surrounding me despise the Twilight movies with a passion and I just let them shut me out. I shouldn't have. I should have embraced their hate and clapped it into dust.

I love the ending so much my tears seemed to dry out by the end of the movie. I know I exaggerate too much, but I would say that Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is easily the BEST book to movie adaptation. Hands down. The production gave a variety of angles which the book could not offer. I just don't know how to describe the feeling that took over me when the credits flashed across the screen. I just wanted to buy the DVD, watch the movie alone and sob like someone mentally unstable.

No comments: