Exams are sucking all the remaining oxygen in my lungs. Kept me up at night, woke me up in cold sweat. I have serious time management issues.
One positive thing came out of this whole mess: I can finally drive now! After cramming 15 hours of driving lessons in July, memorising all the routes for the driving test, preparing myself mentally for driving on the road with an officer besides me, I was told that I failed my highway code test (the written one). I remember putting on my socks in the room, placing the IC in my pocket and walking out the door with a pounding heart when I got that call from my instructor giving me that news. Sigh. I couldn't help but notice all these signs - failing my written test, and my brother getting into a car accident on the day I turned 18. But anyhow, I have already made a sticker (to be pasted onto my car's dashboard) to remind myself to drive carefully. It is a promise I will always keep.
1 comment:
Congrats for getting a license! :) I'm honestly scared of driving but it has always been my wish to see my mum behind my seat while I drive. You can say that she's my motivation to get a license. She has been the one who keeps going back and forth from school to work. All these years. And knowing that she has a bad leg contributes to that passion (?).
So I'm really hoping I'll get one soon. ^^
Good luck for the exams CW!! ♡
Post a Comment