Thursday, September 6

Skin, leaves and sky








I can never live a day without thinking about my future. It twists my mind into a tangled mess and then uncoils into another web of confusion. I want MinDef so badly, but they can't offer me what I want. I want to go to USA, but I cannot do my course there. Study Plan A in Brunei or fly overseas to study Plan B? Whoaaa.

Sometimes, when I can't cope with the overwhelming beauty of science, I just can't help but wonder the what-if's. What if I hadn't accepted MS and had continued in CHMS? What if I hadn't chosen science stream and had taken the artistic path? I could be interested in so many art options, like media, drama, cooking, dance, music, languages. I want to explore beyond my limits, and then be sure that I am built for sciences.

1 comment:

Atiqah H. said...

First of all, lovely pictures ♡

Second, this is an opinion, but I honestly feel like you can excel at both sciences and art. You are an extraordinary person. Truth. Just do what you believe in. For you, I see a very bright future. :)