Sunday, July 1

Vas Happenin'

Hey July. It is this time of the year again. Third term of school is gradually eating me alive. My stress level is fluctuating along the limit - sometimes I can handle the immense pressure, sometimes I can barely even breath. You know the moment you woke up and the tonnes of homework just smacked you right in the face? Yeah, that happened more often than I wanted. Once I woke up and thought, "I forgot to label the nuclear membrane!" VAS HAPPENIN' TO ME.

On a higher note, I have already started my driving lessons. Hooray for that! My instructor is different from my siblings' and cousins' so I guess I kinda broke our family line right there. She mentioned once that she had a 'cucu' studying in SMJA, which shocked me initially but when I mentally calculated her age, it made more sense. Her expression was always stern and serious, but she said funny comments which made me laugh a lot. I liked her. Next week I am going to start learning how to park the car. Oh yes.

Mom is away and yet again, I am running around the house, mending things. But that's fine with me as long as my two younger sisters don't fight... which they do a lot. It hurt so badly when I could do nothing but stand there and witness World War 3 happening between them.

PS; Your vacay pictures made me... happy, content, not depressed.

2 comments:

CM said...

hurray to driving lessons! siapa your teacher? malay? and which driving school?

gah two princesses in the house, you don't need my luck, do you? :p have fun!

p.s. I had the most amazing time at queenstown and I am so thankful for that :')

Chian Wein said...

i know right hoorays! my teacher very tua ah - Ck Kasmah. yes malay. the school at sungai akar. :)

hahaha mom is back so i guess they will fight less.

<33 aww glad you had such awesome times with them!