Thursday, May 17

Patience has its limit

Wein here.

Handed in my application form two months ago. Did my tests a month ago. Received the call three days ago. My MinDef scholarship application was not successful. I swear there isn't any day that could pass by without me replaying all my mistakes. Notice the present tense. The mistakes that I made, consciously or not, I'm trying so hard to forgive myself, see past them and move on with my life. But I can't. Because I haven't received the rejection letter that holds my marks for each and every test that I'd done. Urgh, this is frustrating.

1 comment:

CM said...

It takes time :)

I know how you feel! I get embarrassed just thinking about how we're being analysed by these people, and knowing that there's lot more about you that they have yet to discover just make you feel even more helpless and dissatisfied. It's okay, you have a long and bright future ahead ally <3

p.s. me not coming home this winter. oh wells, decision is made.