Monday, April 23

Wind blown hair

I am in love with blogger's new dashboard! and the entire white layout :D It gives you the motivation to write. okay maybe it's just me. me and my recent preoccupation with describing artworks. Thanks to the essay that I'm currently working on, that requires you to choose two artworks and tells a story on how it portrays health. hrmmmmm very artsy huh? Honestly speaking, I'd rather do more of this kind than be digging my brain for the limitations/strengths or ways to improve an experiment. Sighs. The workload's definitely on the rise. May is the killer month and I'm nowhere near 50% for the two assignments that I'm working on and zero progress for the other two. Anyways... I randomly found this lingering in my documents folder and decided to share with you! Sonia Lee, black and white, from her pre-wedding collection. A perfect illustration of 'seizing the moment'. 


p.s. ally, we should totally do a photoshoot one day, that'd be so cool :)

No comments: