Wein here.
I feel like Form 6 is such a huge transition from Upper Secondary. No one warned me about how fast-paced it would be. Everything just zoomed past me, and I didn't even have the time to turn around before another world-shattering piece of information dropped in front of me. I just want to scream until it drowns out all the thoughts racing in my head. I wonder if time will ever be on my side.
I don't know if I have made the right decision. Maybe taking three Sciences makes me chew more than I can bite. It is such a scary world when doubts linger all around you, left and right, everywhere you go.
Getting my dream scholarship offer has worsened my situation. After attending two talks in a row, I am still as confused as ever. They offer the course I want for military track only. It makes me think that maybe I shouldn't have aimed for this scholarship in the first place, when all along they don't even provide the course I want. Oh shizzle, what have I gotten myself into.
I don't know what to do now. Can someone be kind enough to tell the world to SLOW DOWN? All I want to do now is to close my eyes and sleep, for-freaking-ever. I am so tired from all this thinking. It drives me nuts. Sleep brings me to a place where I don't need to face all this confusion.
2 comments:
It's always when you're in it then you realise how hard it can be to be stuck in between doubts. Guess what? Not surprisingly I have been there, when there wasn't even the word 'psychology' written in the application form. I was shattered. But went for it anyways, even wrote specifically I wanted clinical psych, not even close to what they want.
Eventually, it turns out that everything happens for a reason :) After two attempts, countless interviews, failing and rising again, here I am. hehe so don't you give up and let the 'procedures' bring you down! It never hurts to TRYYYY. Hope you feel better after blurting it all out. Sleep tight <3
<333 ok. I will NEVER give up. :) I will make up my mind IF i get it. as for now, i will concentrate and perform my best in the tests.
Post a Comment