Saturday, March 31

Random thoughts

A week back in school and I've already had three freaking tests. Hardcore or not!

Last year I swore to myself that I will never ever participate in the Cross Country race again. But there I was, on this past Thursday, on the starting line, waiting for the BEEP. Nine kilometres, DONE. For the second time. There is nothing that makes me feel more accomplished than that.

Today is the last day of March. Makes me wonder where the first two months of 2012 had vanished to. The thought of sitting for another BIGGG exam in October just scares me out of my wits. I am so gonna work my arse off for these two years and fly off in a rocket. :) I think I just motivated myself. I deserve a pat on my shoulder.

PS; The quality of the pictures posted here are sooooo much better! Loving it.

1 comment:

CM said...

ooo I couldnt even tell the difference :p