Sunday, March 4

Pancakes - check!

Say hello to...
my new toy! Velcro ;)
I'd say it's been a productive first week! well, besides putting our study cap on and trying to sink into the good ol' routined life. Fourth, I should say, final year has been good to me so far. Small classes, new faces and it's like back to square one. Everyone knows everyone, and it reminds me most of my chms days :D Having said that, the workload has definitely doubled with five full year papers, that's equivalent to 10 papers per year. wow, didn't actually think of it that way earlier :p Hope I can sail through 2012 smoothly!!

and by the way, YH and I got our ears pierced and heck, it hurt more than I previously experienced! okay yes, I will make sure this must last. haha can save another $20 for THG merchandise man. lol obsessed much. counting down the days!!

Also, my waistline on the verge of expansion.... thanks to:

Pizza craving - satisfied!
Leftover bread - recycled!
Free $40 voucher - used!
Oh did I say I finished a book?
ROOM by Emma Donoghue is definitely one that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

No comments: