Follow your heart, in a journey without a map. It will draw you into our fantasy, like a never-ending story.
Sunday, March 25
Escape from reality.
School gives me nightmares. The thought of it arouses all kinds of negativity from my insides. I can never be ready to face my teachers, the immense pressure they put on my shoulders and the mountains of homework every freaking single day. I am scared. I wish I could go back to Kindergarten 3, scratching my mom's arm just because I was scared, and screaming at the top of my lungs just because I refused to enter the classroom. But anyhow, I have to attend school and face reality. It's just how it works, life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















3 comments:
Ah girl... did she cut her hair? haha man, those sushi looks YUMMMM. Thanks in advance! lol
p.s. have FUN at school :p
no oh, surprisingly? the length is just nice, innit? :p
ikr... they don't just look YUMMMM, they taste like how they look too!! haha. BLERGHHH schooolsuxxxx.
hahaha really I thought it looked shorter from what I remember, but still cuteeeee :D
blerghhhhhhh don't blerghhh hahaha get it over and done with then you are FREEEEEEE = UNI!!!
Post a Comment