Sunday, January 8

WELCOME 2012.

Wein here.

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR! My only resolution for 2012 is to be happy while working hard and smart. It's not easy, but I'm pretty confident it can be done.

I can't officially say that I am now a Pre-University student (because O's results are not out yet), but I can tell that AS Level is going to be very different and exciting at the same time (not to forget: intense). Year 10s and MA5s 2011 are mixed and jumbled into a single level; the very first time MS is having around 900 Pre-U students. It's twice the amount for everything. Woo!

I still cannot decide if taking three Sciences will help me or the other way round (a.k.a. make me crazy). So many doubts and questions, and fears that I can't just ignore. This decision-making process is eating me alive, whether I like it or not. I guess the only solution for now is to try juggling my current subjects until the results are released. Yep.


1 comment:

Atiqah H. said...

happy new year! Great resolution. I wish mine are as simple as yours, haha!

The part about being excited and crazy is accurate!

I hope you'll be able to decide. I know you'll make the right choices.

Good luck!