Tuesday, November 29

In Need of Air

Wein here.

As crazy as it sounds, my life seems more packed after exam than during exam. Last paper was on a Friday. Went to Miri that weekend. The following Monday and Tuesday, watched TV series. Band practices started on Wednesday. Temburong trip that weekend (my first camping trip ever, the best). 

While on my way home from Temburong in a longboat, tanned and drained, I received a text message from my sis, telling me that the rest of my sibs and cousins were spending the night at Empire Hotel. Of course, I wouldn't miss the fun! So I extended my awesomeness-packed weekend till Monday. Tuesday (today), band performance for CCA closing ceremony. 

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, morning and afternoon band practices for BSB Parade (anniversary of the change of name of Bandar Brunei to Bandar Seri Begawan). Actual day on Saturday. Morning and afternoon rehearsals. Night time, time to shine @ Taman SOAS. :)

2 comments:

Atiqah H. said...

Jam packed! Not suprising. :p

Well, at least it's not full of 'cramming infos into brain' XD

Good luck for the bad, CW! <3

Atiqah H. said...

*band

Damn typo =_=