Sunday, October 9

Study cap on

VOILA! Mike's giant chocolate bar that made our day :D teehee long story cut short, it was a surprise reward for our hard work! Zhiyan's not a big fan of chocolate so I had this all to myself, gosh, bad idea. I ended up gobbling down three rows at one time. sinful much.

And I was still hungry.

So she made me lunch!

The coolest studio room ever. Can you spot the bed? ;)
Falafel, yum. Tomatoes, yum. Avocados, yum!
Zhiyan's Kurdish Double Falafel sandwich with a glass of orange juice :D
OMG, I was completely stuffed from this, can't even sit properly. lol hmmmm, had a real great time with the girls and i'm looking forward to this coming friday's :)

I simply cannot imagine my life without these coolest buddies, from the very start of my uni life. And in 2 months time, they're graduating! sucks to not be around to witness the FREEDOM and JOY. I will miss my girls :'( It's slowly hitting me.

No comments: