Thursday, September 15

High Up in the Air.

Wein here.
Love my new hair.


That's what she did when she saw my new hairstyle. ...Just kidding.



GP changed to AS English. I will most probably drop Physics. The reason I ticked Physics was because I was very confused.


My 6 months of travail: Computer project, also known as, the constant worry at the back of my mind, the problem that always remained unsolved, the part of my brain that I blocked when I tried to enjoy life, the monster that almost sucked my soul dry, the hands that clawed at my fragile layer of freedom. Half a year snatched right under my nose because of this. I hope it'll be worth my sacrifices, and screams and yells of absolute frustration.



Getting the 186-page coursework bound made me feel like,
jumping high up in the air.




Handed it in today. 
Signed teacher's checklist. 
Heart leaped out of my chest.

5 comments:

Atiqah H. said...

I like your hairstyle :D wish I'd be brave enough to cut mine, maybe next time. It's been months since I last cut it on my birthday.

And omg please let me kick your teacher if you guys won't get an A++++ for this project asdfghjkl thank gosh i didn't take computer or I'd die srsly.maybe next time. It's been months since I last cut it on my birthday.

And omg please let me kick your teacher if you guys won't get an A++++ for this project asdfghjkl thank gosh i didn't take computer or I'd die srsly.

CM said...

OH EMMM GEEEEE!!!! Wish you had another copy of this so I can actually touch it eventually :p hehe

My turn will be this coming friday at 5PM. Except that it's a full year thesis research that's beyond comparable to yours, cause hardcore writing limited to 20 pages. GAWD SAVE MEEEEE :( I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAITTTT FOR THAT VERY DAY. not even close to 50% done *cries*

CM said...

lol and i LOVE your hair, especially the thin-ness ;)

Chian Wein said...

Tiqah; thanks! just take a deeeeep breath before your hairdresser takes the first cut. don't be scared of changes. ;) 'cause hair can grow. yeah about the project.. please DOOOOO! kick her for us! :p jahat eh.

Chian Wein said...

jie; hahaha i have the soft copy though! made so many backups. bowhhhh. b-e-s-t of luck!!! go push push push yourself!! <33