Sunday, May 1

I Want An Out.

Wein here.

I don't know what to do. I don't have a life. I want to relax, without feeling guilty afterwards. I can't seem to finish my homework and assignments.. and projects. They never end. :[ Tests are brain-killing and my results are soul-crushing.

I am lost.
I can't do this anymore.
I want to quit school.

PS; Find me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up with your studies. cos you will find the best time of your life when you start working. you still have a long journey :)

Brunei Students' Association said...

Hang in there ally :) That's highschool life, the competition and the motivation to succeed, yet, trying to balance between fun and school. Been there, done that. In fact, I felt just like that halfway through this 3rd year of uni! Yeap, you have a long way to go girl. Jia youuu <3

The One said...

Dont give up easily.....i m like you actually never satisfy with this and that in school but in the end it do paid up trust me i ve been there...so hang on for another 5 months times fly really quickly after that u will get all the rest u want ;)

Chian Wein said...

thank you all.
i will never give up.