Saturday, April 23

Mid-April.

Wein here.

So much has happened this week.

Sports Day 2011 was epic. Laksamana won! My hard work paid off. All the training sessions early in the morning, the hours spent under the sun, the pain that I had to endure. Yep. All of them are worth the effort. I won yet another gold for shot put. Me proud of myself. (: Not bragging. Really.

Had my first basketball match in the afternoon right after Sports Day. It was against SMS, aka PDS. It was not great. Let's just say that we could have won if it wasn't because of the so-very UNBIASED referee. The past is the past. Next match against SAS next Thursday!

Watched Never Say Never today. I was moved. I am now proud to say that I AM indeed A BELIEBER. Halfway through the movie, I shut my eyes and admitted silently that I love Justin Bieber. I even cried like 9 times? I'm seriously a sucker for girls singing/screaming/crying in concerts. I can easily get goosebumps, even when I watch American Idol show. Noob-ass.

Came back home and played all his songs with Sharlynne. Mhmmmm.

Follow me, Justin Bieber.

No comments: