Wein here.
Today is the first day of holiday and I planned to sleep in. But I ended up waking up earlier than I wanted. But that's okay. I took out my DVD player and continued to watch Grey's Anatomy on my bed, in my pajamas - definitely having the holiday spirit. Got out of bed after one solid episode and changed my clothes at eight in the morning.
Took off at 8.30am to go to school for a school band practice. It was bad, the drummers didn't have much to do, so Vivian, Mateen and I just played around the 'simple and boring' instruments, a.k.a. the cow bell and tambourine. Had my lunch once I got back home. Watched the second hour of the rerun of American Idol. Goshhh. I've gotta agree with the judges that Stefano's performance was the best of the night! I am loving him more and more.
I took a nap after that. Woke up at 4pm, and called The Mall Cineplex to book tickets and CheezBox to make a reservation. Wooohooo. Can't wait for tomorrow's hang-out with the China Town!
No comments:
Post a Comment