Sunday, January 2

New York City by Since Under.

Since Under playing an original, "New York City".
TheKalokProductions present.


[Verse]
There's nothing I can say to you.
Words don't work when I'm with you.
These places that we've gone to.
Missing you, is nothing but true.

You've been wasting time chasing cars,
Here's a song for you from my guitar.
If you only knew how I feel,
About you..

[Pre-C]
Nothing but emotions, I do feel.
Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder.
Since to me New York City has gone to sleep,
and I'm the only one awake.

[Chorus]
Leaves turned, seasons changed,
I still have a chunk of you beneath my heart.
You can't hum a tune to get me anymore;
gotta pull the moon and stars now.
Doubts swimming in your eyes.
Couldn't see far, couldn't drive past,
the cloudy mist ahead.
It was a moment with you,
that was better waking up than dreaming.

[bridge]
so far so good
im holding this in
better than you ever could
pieces of me and you
a never ending puzzle with no clue


[End]
now you're happy with the girl next door
knew you had something with her before
silly me, for believing you'd try
goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: