Wein here.
In 2010, for the first time, I have:
- used MS's POST diary with enthusiasm - decorated it with colour pens, updated it efficiently and even marked the dates when I got my period.
- blended in with the new classmates, thus new environment, very well.
- learned that hanging out with the Chinese gang has brought up positivity in me.
- respected and loved my school teachers very much.
- never been any more stressful, competing against the smartest kids known.
- never heard someone talked about their pet dogs that much for that long.
- tried my best to forget and move past .. the past.
- had my first baking session with the gang at Huan Ni's house.
- organised a beach party for 4E, which had created unforgettable memories.
- bonded with my mother-side family in an incredible way, having been on a life-altering vacation together, where I got to know their favourites, habits, attitudes and truly understand them.
- shopped like I have never before - T-shirts, shoes, bags, jeans, accessories, CD albums and books.
- worked out continuously with the cousins - swimming, ping-pong, jogging, basketball.
- entered the Harry Potter world and wished to become a witch.
- been exposed to a wider world of GOOD music.
- learned that I express my emotions in words better, thus the blog posts, the tweets, the lyrics.
After all, 2010 is a year that flew by way too fast for me to even grasp what was happening. I remember I found myself asking my mind, "Where did May go? And April, March, February?". Then the rest of the year just literally zoomed past, leaving trails of memories behind.
With mixed emotions,
me.
No comments:
Post a Comment