My dose of herbal soup + vitamins for the day :)
All this while I have been sick, and unknown. How could I have done this to my poor body? So much for thinking that the double eyelid was a sign of sleep-deprivation, plus, the scratchy throat as a result of 'heaty' food. After yesterday, I self-diagnosed myself for catching the common cold :( I was beyond shattered, especially when my first exam is exactly a week away. Was supposed to be going for a run outdoor today but sighs, decided to let the immune system boost its army of wbc before my condition gets any worse. The weather was just perfect (17 degrees!!) double sighs... Thus, I've pretty much been sedentary for the whole day, well except the essential meal times and toilet trips. That layer of spare tyre is enlarging and it depresses me even more :(
On the bright side, mom rang yesterday (seconds before I decided to self-diagnose, otherwise I could've gathered more love :p) haha anyhow, the dates to our end of year trip has been confirmed, well I guess that was ages ago but nonetheless, I have never been this excited! 24 others from the rest of my mom's side will be going, the more the merrier :) But but but, Jie will be staying in s'pore for the rest of her summer, NOOOOOO. Gahh, let me know if I got this wrong.
Home in one month from today. Me can't friggin' wait any longer.
2 comments:
Get well soon~ exams coming~
wow if u hadnt mentioned i wouldnt realise there was 24 of us...ahahahah...No im not going to be in s'pore for the rest of the summer...staying in Perth...although i havent decide whether to go back for CNY yet...LOL
see how things goes...
Flu is subsiding but nose's still block :s hehe
yeah, 25 altogether! woooo that's a lot. owhh i see, so you'll be returning to Perth after the trip and haven't decided whether to return in Feb... alright, we'll see how it goes, can't wait to see you!
take care jie :)
Post a Comment