My rush through lunch was totally worth it. So much for thinking that I could make it to the library on time. Had to literally munch down a bowl of fried rice in just 5 minutes. Gosh I swear I felt like puking. Major fail. Blehhhh. But an-ney-way, I arrived 10 minutes later than intended and met up with yee huei, with a bit of a story in between *winks*
Study group always end up making me feel better, cus it reinforces the fact that I am not alone, even just the two of us. To know that someone, somewhere, at the same time, is going through the same thing as you. And the fact that that someone is someone that you know, life can suddenly feel so much lighter :)
So, Eat, Pray, Love.
Two more days till my first exam and all I can say is, my brain is nearly toasted! and, my shortness of breath is not getting any better with the blocked nose. and, the level of procrastination is increasing = increased in number of blog posts. GAH. alright back to study.
p.s. I guess I'll have to pass the movie, Eat, Pray, Love this time :(((
2 comments:
Nice pic~ love the colors and contrast...jia you~
haha really? neway, you jia you tooo jieee!
Post a Comment