Thursday, September 9

RAWRRRRR.

Wein here.

Whassup! (; If you're asking me how my holiday is so far, I'd tell you that it sucks. I should be grateful for the fact that I don't have to study during a freaking holiday but homework and projects can totally ruin it. Imagine everyday you wake up and there's this thing nagging you endlessly, screaming your name. Stoopid homework and projects. It's okay, I've done most of them already but one thing about project assignments is that you'll always have this worry in the pit of your stomach that never seems to go away.

Anyway. I feel like texting my dad to tell him to buy me a basketball. Yeah a ball. The balls that we have are deflated and the air pump is stolen. I haven't exercised in a long while. Ew I know, so unhealthy.. like a piggy. But really, should I?


No comments: