







Went to Fratini to eat while the annual 50% promotion was still on.
That was on 22nd July.
--
Had a busy week.
- On Monday, my class together with two other classes were selected to attend the Hari Belia Kebangsaan at Indoor Stadium. It was fun, our second class trip this year (first being the trip to Health Promotion Centre).
- Tuesday - 'Test Day'. IRK test first two periods. After break, Computer and BM tests.
- Wednesday - Supposed to present English project. But Sir just walked into our class and said 'Take out your textbooks,' like he always does. We haven't presented it till now. He said the project was due in two weeks, and now it's two weeks, two days.
- Thursday - BM test again, paper 2. Stayed back till four in the afternoon to start and finish MIB's group project. Woooots, thank goodness we've completed it just before four. Love my group. Felt productive.
Yesterday, sis, mum and I went to Seri Q-Lap to watch 'Salt'. (Spoiler alert) First thought when the movie abruptly ended: WTF. But while I was on my way back home, I could not stop thinking about it. I totally understood Salt, be it the movie or the character. The whole movie was about finding the true identity of Salt. All she wanted to do was to avenge and then, be normal, which would seem impossible, but she was not going to give up that easily. So in the end, she was set free. Angie rocked the movie. I love her so much.
PS; I missed the last showing of 'Inception'. I wanted to watch this movie so badly. Make sure you tell me when the DVD will be released.
No comments:
Post a Comment