Wein here.
Just came back from Miri. It was a pleasant family trip. Bought a new pair of purple-coloured slippers, my first ever pop-genre CD album - Jason Derulo's and five books - three romantic comedy and two sci-fi (first time, can't wait to read them) - from Popular. Oh yeah. Shopping makes my inner-self happy and very satisfied.
It was all just a temporary escape from reality..
The amount of word load and the topical tests are suffocating me. Guess what I'll have to do once I'm done releasing my stress on here: print notes. I'm having Computer and MIB tests on Saturday, A.Maths on Monday, D.Maths and Chemistry tests on Tuesday and Physics on the very next day. I thought I'm already used to this busy life, but no, it still drowns me. But ehh, no worries, I'm sure it's just another swimming lesson: I'll get by.
Hopefully by next Thursday I'll be free. So I can go crazy, not losing-my-mind crazy but party-wild crazy. You get the picture. ;p
PS; I finished reading the seven books of the Harry Potter series. The books are insanely amazing. The Deathly Hallows was the BEST book I've ever, ever read in my sixteen years of existence. This collection of series automatically climbed up to the very top of my chart, undeniably with the Twilight saga behind it.
No comments:
Post a Comment