Wish I could say that I'm doneeee with exams like S and H.Ping but nah, one more to go :( Had my second exam this morning andddd, it was expectedly tough. 300 level papers sure don't kid man. seriously. Anyway, I was lucky enough to bump into the 318 gang on my way along castle and ended up with a scoop of free pinky winky from Rob Roy! hehehe *happy* We hang around town for a bit and did some window shopping :) Oh, and came out with some interesting after-exams plan! kekeke. can't wait.
So for the time being, I'm resting this toasted brain of mine and recharging the battery that have kept me going since exams started. Btw, it's so quiet that I can't help but feel guilty for even typing. The walls are awesomely soundproof I tell you. Even the slightest noise from the next flat can be heard across my walls. Jeeez.
Hrmmm, I think by this time, Qilah would have been half way through her journey back home, good on her, I is jealous. It could have been me, I could have attended the wedding, my chance to be at the reception table. lol wishful thinking. But nope, I don't regret having decided to stay in Dunny, well exams kaliah what can I do? teehee. Plus, there's always next time which I'll definitely look forward to :)
Alrighty people, time for some serious work.
No comments:
Post a Comment