After yesterday, I finally get to rest my mind and soul. That 2 pieces of work that I traded my sleep for better return with at least a satisfying grade. Can't believe I spent just one whole Sunday writing up an essay that's worth 25% towards finals while a week for a 16% lab report. Ironically, both assignments were for Psyc. Yes, the second year life of a Psyc major revolves around nothing other than reports :/ GAH. One thing for sure though, I would never regret doing my degree in Otago :)
But seriously man, never in my life that I have ever slept at 2am in the morning of a weekday. Not to mention, for a freaking assignment. Sighs. Well... lesson learnt I guess, next time I'm gonna learn to say no and set my priorities right. Gosh I think I've been too nice :p haha anyway, I really do hope my Physiology test result won't be a disappointment, will be getting them back tmrw!
Alrighty peepo. Have a great week! Good Luck to those still having their exams :0
No comments:
Post a Comment