It's funny how I can never spend my weekends indoors. Is that a good thing? Because I miss waking up naturally to sunshine creeping through the curtains and spend the afternoon peacefully reading a good book over some tea and fresh bakings. hehe. I realised ever since uni started, there was never a weekend that passed without having to compensate what others had planned. Sad, I know right. But it's okay, at least I'm not alone *coughs*
As it turned out, potluck at John and Sharin's place was fun, it exceeded my expectation. Well partly because I wasn't feeling too good after a long day, not to mention, the cold. But it was definitely one of the best nights so far, minus the runny nose and scratchy throat of course. heh. Plus, it was a friday night, what else could we do? haha and and, my dessert turned out to be a success *grins*
YH and SY's mushroom chicken casserole.
As planned, we headed to the a 24 hour book sale right after dinner. IT WAS AMAZINGLY CRAZY I tell you. The most expensive book you can get is what, like NZD$6! How cooool is that? Too bad no pictures were taken. Anyway, these are what I own for now, 8 books for $11 :)
The day after; Chyi Mei's 2nd graduation :)
No comments:
Post a Comment