Friday, April 2

Good Friday

Oh Em Gee. I never felt that good. Prank-called a guy friend of a friend of mine, speaking like some RBA customer service officer and shiz he fell for it. It got him constantly swearing but phew, not in a pissed off way. LOL. I am getting meaner!

Aren't they gorgeous?I wish I could say that I painted them. But nahh, only if I had bought some painting tools. Totally in the mood of expressing my artistic skills :p haha. Anyway, today's the start of our easter break! I guess everyone deserves this 10 days of hols, after all that settling in and getting 2nd year started. As our annual tradition, BSA's having an Easter get together game this Saturday. Laser tag! Oh and, a sweet tooth-themed flatwarming event right after :)

I guess I shall get going with my research proposal before the all the good fun begins! Can you sense the joyyyy? Happy Holidays everyone,
have an AWESOME break :)


No comments: