Sunday, March 7

Let's rewind.

Day One;
Course approval was darn hectic. Haven't actually talked to anyone about this personally so I guess this is one good way of telling. Papers that I chose beforehand had timetable clashes plus, imbalance workload between 1st and 2nd semester. Thus, had to reselect my choice of papers after talking to my assigned course adviser, who is the most patient guy I have known. Just when I thought I've made my decision, there was apparently some misunderstanding. It slipped my mind that I had to take 200 level papers for Honours. Oopsie Daisyyy. After the hassle of meeting him thrice, running around campus to get signatures, I'm finally enrolled into:
PSYC 202 Research Methods
PHSL 231 Neurophysiology
PSYC 318 Developmental Psychology

Remaining days after arrival were dedicated to a day out in the gardens, flat warming at friend's places, textbook hunting, bits and pieces, here and there :)


House 10 potrait, them, who I'm living with :)

A week has gone by. I'd say second year uni workload is pretty much the same (lab hasn't started though) and now that we're living on our own, house chores kind of balances out study :)

Congrats to LAKSAMANA <3

No comments: