Here. Let me tell you all something: I lost my Maths D file and my Maths D past year book. Talk about my file first. So we had Maths D file check on Thursday morning. I didn't worry when I couldn't find the file at home on Wednesday 'cus I had it ready since last week and placed it in my class locker. When I reached school, I straight away went to the locker and looked for it. It wasn't there. Weird, I thought. Then I recalled and imagined the bookshelf at home, no, no file at home. It got even weirder when one of my classmates' file was lost, too. Anyways, past year book now. We needed the book on Thursday morning. I looked for it in the locker when teacher asked us to do some classwork. Obviously, it was nowhere to be seen. So when I was home, nope, nothing, lost. VERY STRANGE, indeed.
So I told my mom today, in the morning. She was like, oh, why not go to school and re-check again, to make sure? I was like, yeah sure, let's go now. I went straight to the locker when we reached my classroom. Opened it up, search through the piles of books and files. Nothing. Zero. Nada.
DANG.
But when I looked at each of the desks' drawers, bam, there it was, my Past Year Book. I cannot say whose desk it was, let's just keep it a secret. The only clue I can share is that it is a guy's desk - he is this boy who wanted to drop his A-maths subject 'cus he just couldn't cope. That would be the biggest clue, anyone in my class would definitely know. Mhmmm. Creepeh. I don't know what to say.. or do. My file .. I will just be honest and tell Ms. Sevon that I lost my file. Time to say goodbye to my ten bonus marks, sigh.
I am sorry but I am not offending or accusing anybody. I am just a little freaked out. And I got no one to share it with. Mum said not to tell any of my classmates. So blogging it on here would be my only way. My Year 9 sis just couldn't be bothered. -_- Oh oh wells.
-
OMFG. 8.8 magnitude just hit Chile.
1000 times stronger than Haiti quake. 78 dead so far. :/
God bless Brunei Darussalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment