Saturday, February 13

HCNY!

Wein here.
First off:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
TO YOU READERS!
Fireworks will be blasting in .. 19 minutes! :]
Had an annual family dinner at my Ah Gong's place just now. ^^ Angpao's eh.

--

Arghhhh. Busy week ahead. Test test test. GOD! I had my Biology test just now. It was just fine. Rushed through my essays. Kinda felt like pulling my hair out after handing it in. Blerghs.

Anyways. My class had a class decorating session on the last Thursday afternoon. It was one of the funnest moments in my life. Man. It was beyond awesome working with the classmates. I was in-charged of the .. whiteboard? Well, you have got to come and visit my class to know what I am talking about. Yeah.

Woohoo. I just installed Google Chrome. Should have downloaded it sooner. Eff Mozilla. Toot toot tooots.

Kkkk.. sleepeh now. Goodnight!

No comments: