Wein here.
Yay. American Idol has started yesterday. Have you readers watched it? They were still auditioning for the next Idol. I'm betting that the Idol this year will be a male. 10 bucks. Anyone? No joke.
Right. School. MS-ians had our first Sports house meeting in 2010 just now. Of course same house master for Laksamana. Elected our house captain and assistant captain. Chose treasurers for each form. Same old same old. I joined Shot put, 100m and 200m. Uh, I wanted to try Javelin but 3 events are the maximum limit (1 field, 2 tracks). Really too bad. But luckily the MA4s and Year 9s are categorised as one group. Meaning: we can own them. Evil laugh.
Bleh. School sux. Hate studying, except for Maths (maybe it is because that my teachers are two pregnant women, LOL). A-maths is so fun. Lol, geek. Chemistry practicals are chaotic. Broken one test-tube. -_- Now I know I'm a panicky person. No good. English teacher sucks too, but at least better than BM. Haiz. My classmates really need to get used to my out-of-control swearing. Or should I really stop swearing? .. Like that no life eh.
BTW, say WTF when you see my short, mushroom hair.
Nightx.
No comments:
Post a Comment