Friday, January 22

Wahine means women.

Nz had a friendly netball tourney with 3 other Australian states; Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. It was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. Well, Perth kind of ruined the whole day. I guess I'll save that to myself. All in all, we had good fun! The jersey turned out perfect, exactly like what we had initially designed. The weather was on our side. No injuries from the team. Everyone gave their best shot. Hard work DEFINITELY paid off as we earned ourselves a bronze :) Go WAHINE!!






Now that netball's over, I've been a lazy bum in the am. No exercise whatsoever, well unless singing counts as one. haha we've been having our performance rehearsals at amal's and shasha's place this week for tmrw's BruONz gala night. Speaking of which, we have 19 more tickets to be sold! ANYONEEEEEE? It's open to public :) sighs, i guess it's too late anyway. but ANYONEEEEEE? HAHAHA.

CERITA SOON DARLS.

No comments: