LOL. My account has an additional $69 which after checking, was from Otago. strange. wait.. I think I know, its probably from the refund of my dental charges etc. But the sum doesn't quite match. oh well. I shall check it from the file later.
Sighs. I miss how easily everyone gets to see everyone. How we spent most of our exam-free times in the dining hall, just talking. How we always ended up the last on the dining table, pissing the kitchen staff off :p kiddings of course, they're nice people. How shopping/grocery/
cafe/all that entertainment is like few minutes walk from Cumby. How we nearly get tired of the same fruits they served for the past 8 months but at least, we would make an effort to take in two servings of fruits each day. The golden kiwis and strawberries are oh-em-geeingly luscious and sweet.
But but but, I love the warm weather back hereee, hello to sweat :) And you guys, I don't know and how many miles away, are terribly missed. How different Berunai is without you people lah. sobs. The Mall can be really depressing too, nothing much... well unless someone wants to go shoe shopping and dress hunting with meeee. hehe Miss Jing Ling, my summit card it still with you. lol nahh don't bother, just saying. I guess the difference in hols JUST SUCKS.
Throat ohhh throat, please get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment