Wednesday, November 25

BACK.

KIA ORA/ HELLOOOOOOOO! Glad to be back :)

Eight months... I had nearly forgotten how humid it is back here! Besides, everything else feels and smellsss the same. Home looks more spacier than what I could remember. Funny, It feels weird to step on tiles again after living with carpets for months. Hrmm, flush power is weaker. HAHA. Perverted glares from random supermarket staff. Ewwwww. Oh and, suddenly home feels very indian, if you know what I mean. LOL.

Now that all my second sem paper results are OUT, I'm relieved to not have to keep checking the website! Did better than I had expected, thank goodness. Phew. Now, I have serious driving lessons to catch up with, online registration for 2010 papers, FREE dental check ups, netball practices with BSA, BRUONZ stuff, and other personal issues i.e. shed off those spare tyres around the waist and the double chin. kekeke. and, a hair cuttttt! Current weather and the long hair = unbearable.

My eyes are really heavy now. Blame the jet lag. GAHHHHH. I guess I'll head to bed real soon. To you guys who are having exams and tests, GOOD LUCK.

No comments: