Exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrr,yesterday!Teehee. My brain is too worn out to figure out the right word to describe how I feel right now. My arms are sore from the intensive but nice swim I had with Cherlyn this afternoon (not from writing lah :p). God I felt so refreshed right after, haven’t been in the pool for 8 months! Not to mention the ridiculously long walk up and down hills, across God knows how many roads and streets to get to the only pool we have heard of, Moana Pool. It took us about 35 minutes (which supposedly should take about 15-20min according to the RA). LOL and under the pouring rain and wind some more. A.w.e.s.o.m.e. My poor umbrella upturned twice. If it wasn’t for swimming, I wouldn’t have done this. *pats self* Tell you what’s worse, we found out that there was a freaking shorter route to get there only after we reached. OH M GEE. What a day!
On the flip side,
1. BOXES FOR PACKING *crosses off list*
To get things over and done with, Cherlyn and I went for another box-hunting spree. Good exercise for the arms, I have to say.
2. HAFIZ’S B’DAY GIFT – check!
Got him a button up tee that I hope will not look too huge on him. Dude, you seriously need to put on some weight! Make that your 20th birthday resolution! HAHA. I can’t wait to dine out at his fav place tmrw night, Turkish Kebabs :)
3. MY SISTER’S KEEPER is showing this Thursday. Ah jus cannnnot wait! *reminds self to bring tissue along* Ally, wish you were here…
The rest of you who are on the verge of giving up (choiiii) for the very last paper tmrw, JIA YOU x 1 million!!! Hafiz’s quote: “Health Science First Year = Hell Science First Year.” I salute you, YH. But I know you will do fine.
p.s. ALLLYYY, NEW MOON!! woots.
No comments:
Post a Comment