After cramping everything I've learned from the past three years into my brain, I am finally freeeeee to do whatever I want! Free like a bird indeed. Yes, I've done it, PMB is over! Now the first thing I wanna do it to sleep for at least 12 hours. Ah, how I miss waking up at 10am.
And the next thing I wanna do is, of course, check out updates. From Facebook to Youtube. As expected, I missed out lots of Elliot Minor's updates. Can't believe it. A new single is freaking out and it's freaking awesome! So far all the singles are nice. Alex's finally got his hair cut. I really think you guys should watch the music video. They're 'cleaner' than their usual selves, if you know what I mean. And my God. They looked all so fit, which liquefies me. Lol! ;'] Besides the new single, I've also missed out 3 friggin v-blogs. How sad. But it's never too late to catch up, right? Weee, I so can't wait for the album. Out on 19th, this Monday! But it's not like I live in Britain right. Sigh.
I know you guys want updates from my exam but nah, they are too depressing to share. I guarantee you'll cut yourself after reading them. So yeah, to be on the safe side, I better not say anything.
Will keep you updated more often, I promise. Oh and not to forget pictures. I've got lots of them on my computer right now. But you know, laziness is sometimes the problem. Aha. Funny. I'm just so exhausted.
Oh oh, and this blog's music player is making me puke. Lol, will change it tomorrow. Can barely open my eyes now. Muahs.
NoteToSelf; No swearing.

No comments:
Post a Comment