Wednesday, September 30

rain on me

After weighing out the possibilities, I was relieved to be self-diagnosed with common cold and not ANXIETY. Sorry for the wee bit of paranoia and exaggeration, I was just trying to figure out why I have been having constant shortness of breathes despite test-free. I think the fact that I’m doing abnormal psychology i.e. depression, bipolar etc may contribute to my conclusion but nah, no worries, my struggle for breaths are just due to nose blocks :p heheh

BY THE WAY, there was an earthquake somewhere in nz and thus, a tsunami alert this morning! Frankly speaking, I was not rattled by the news. LOL. Being the usual walking weather forecast, I told the rest and they panicked (well at least for a while). Yeah, it was assumed to hit Dunedin at 12 noon and Auckland first (if it was gonna hit, that is), no sign of tsunami in the end, Thank Goodness.

Woots, two posts in a day. It has been a while ey? Haha
p.s. ally, JIA YOUUU :)

No comments: