Wein here.

Besides Boys Like Girls, We The Kings are also working on their second album. Weeeee, and the first single off the album is out already: Heaven Can Wait. And no, I haven't listened to it yet. Not yet, 'cus I still don't wanna spoil the album/myself. Travis (We The Kings' singer) is still working on another two more singles though, one to be named 'Valerie Memory'. How awesomeeee.
Power-pop bands for the win. Enough said.
Wait wait. I'm not done yet. Are we forgetting .. ELLIOT MINOR?
ELLIOT MINOR!
Their second album is due 19th October! Which is errr, 2 days after PMB. Weeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Alright alright. You wanna read me blabbing about New Moon? I assume not. My desktop's background is already full of Jacob Black. So yeah, imagine. The adranaline rush is beyond myself. I mean .. 2009 is such a great great year. All my beloved bands are releasing their second albums, lots of romance comedies are showed in cinemas, and also, to have my classmates being my best friends.
Mmmyeah. That's about it. I'm done. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment