Wein here.
When I said I wanted to change, I meant it. And so I did. And I guess some people still see me as who I was and not who I am. But I'm not gonna give up changing myself - my attitude, especially. I know who I am. I'm aware of my flaws. And I can say that I am comfortable in my own skin. I'm living life as how it is, and not how it should be. Point is, I'm happy to find myself, living my life to the fullest.
I'm glad dad allowed us to have 2 hours of Internet today, to let me have a chance to announce that I'm going on a hiatus, and not to disappear without a word. Yea, as you know, I gotta prepare for PMB now. The pressure is definitely on. Man, scary shit. Can't wait for it to be over.
I'm aiming to be better than my best.
I know impossibilities are possible, and I'm gonna prove it to you.
--
So. Did you guys catch MTV: World Stage yes-yesterday? MAN! I watched the rerun yesterday. Boys Like Girls were awesome! To watch them performing Love Drunk live, dayum. And not to forget All-American Rejects. Tyson's vocal.. \m/.. sexyyyyy! I was jumping up and down in front of my TV. Hilarious. But I still don't get why Kasabian got to perform for half an hour, when BLG performed 3 songs only. Kasabian, ew. Offence intended, haha.
Anyways. P.E. classes were fun. Didn't expect bored games to be fun. Like fun fun. I kept taking pics of my buddies, till some freak wanted to sue me. Oh and, I video'd a bully bullying a kiddo. I'm sending it to HEP tomorrow. Can you believe it? OF COURSE I"M JUST KIDDING. No bullies in MS, okay..
Alright. I know my lameness is deadly. At least I'm not someone who's desperate for attention.
See you in a month.
Take care and;
Good luck, especially to those who are going to new places.
Feel the kisses on your cheeks.
Chian Wein.
No comments:
Post a Comment