Thursday, August 27

Neutral

I had my tooth re-treated yesterday in the dental school and it was dreadful, as expected. Halfway through I could feel the pressure on my gums. ugh. I miss home even more, miss knowing that it'll be alright with my mom in the waiting room...But nope, no tear came down, but I tried so hard to held it in.

On the brighter side, YH and I went for our so called spontaneous shopping spree right after lunch. Well actually she was in a constant crave for banana milk since the start of the week so we ended up at Countdown and returned with a bag of grocery (which includes half a rockmelon, half a honeydew, a bottle of banana milk, a packet of strawberry milk, Reader's Digest august edition! and white chocolate spread. yummm). I was happy.

wait! anddd, we treated ourselves with cool purchases from Smiggles. There goes my day :) how's yours?

No comments: