Anyway, I decided to skip dinner later after stuffing myself with an $8 worth of vegemee mamak from Rainforest. 5 hours after that I feel no difference. I know right, but it was rather savoury resulting in constant desire for H20, and thus, a super bloated tummy that just can't take anymore food for the day. Oh yes, not to forget that I had a small-sized frozen yoghurt with muesli, mixed berries and mint choc chunks as toppings which probably explains why. LOL :p The most annoying thing is, the owner of the room that I'm in right now *coughYHcough*, had a similar portion of food for lunch as I did and a large cup of pearl milk tea after that, could still manage to be as slim as before. Oh well, blame the digestive juices and metabolism or perhaps it's the genes.
Lab report is due in a week's time, so far so good :) well not until I get to the hard part. Thankfully, this semester feels a little less tense than the last one.
Hope everything is going well back in Brunei. Now that the contract is officially signed, congrats and best wishes those who deserve the scholarship :D Good luck to those who have had their first taste of university life, welcome to the club!
I guess that's all for now. By the way, 2010 executive committee members of BSA from left to right, current president/2010 Food&Beverage Officer - Jon, Female Religious Officer, Hamizah, IT Officer - Aaron, 2010 Public Relation Officer - Siah, Religious Officer - Syazwan, Sports Officer - Lai, 2010 president - Amal, Welfare Officer - Me, secretary - Nabs...

... Treasurer - YiHuey and Vice President - Sharon.

p.s. Ally, new camera yawww :p
No comments:
Post a Comment