Tuesday, July 14

Exam overall.

YO. Wadup guys. Wein's back.

Oh yes. The exam that I'd been complaining about for like a month now is finally over. OVER! I'm free now. I can't tell you how much I'd been longing for this day to come. And finally. (:

Here's an update of my exam week:

07/07: BM 1 - not bad. 'Pengaruh rakan punca masalah sosial.'
: Maths 2 - bleh. ok-ok.

08/07: English 1 - haha, silly story.
: Science - surprisingly OK.

09/07: IRK - screwed up.
: Computer - essays not bad.

10/07: WORST EXAM DAY EVER.
: gave up studying History. mentally broke down.
: asked God why I still suck so much at Histo.

11/07: BM 2 - screwed up Peribahasa.
: History - crappy as expected.

13/07: English 2 - very very hard, not.
: Geography - pissed me off.

14/07: Maths 1 - okay.
: MIB - easy.

Guys please. Don't be shocked if I fail my History. You've been warned.

Of course, as usual, exam update comes with 'the to-do list'. But nah, not gonna write it here. Too personal. Haha. I shall update myself now.
Blogs, Facebook, e-mails, Youtube, my music player.


Em-ay-dee-ai-en-ay El-ay-kay-ee ; Madina Lake.
This is the band that I'm obsessed with right now.

They always say true love is all you need,
but when true love is gone, can we go on ..

No comments: