That horrible dream felt so real that I almost believed it happened. It didn't portray any death or showed any sorta sign of me failing in tests or whatever, in case you were wondering. But there was a particular scene that tore my heart and left me sobbing at 5:58am this morning. Geez, I sound like a child... Anyway, I guess this is just a rush of emotions.
On a lighter context, I feel better from the cough and flu. While being sick and staying indoors, I ended up with these pictures.
X'mas card made with love by my oh-so-thoughtful Secret Santa, Miss Liaw Yi Huey. lol
Zoom in this picture below and you'll know why :D
My upgraded collection of flats.
Initially taken in an attempt to show the sunshine but I guess you can't really see it anyway, so yeah. These are my babies :D
I was told that Spring is arriving and it seriously cracked me up inside. The wind was insanely strong this morning, I literally couldn't move. Nicola was saying: " I think it's a storm coming.." I was like, you are seriously not serious. LOL
p.s. I am really annoyed with the alignment of the font. Where's the freaking justify or centre button?
No comments:
Post a Comment