I hope we've made the right decision to take that house for next year. 5 bedrooms, $130 per week with unlimited wireless connection, fully furnished (well except for the mattresses and linens) 10 minutes walk to uni, 5 minutes walk to the gym, neighbour with Nabs, Syah, Hussy, Qils and Hafiz who are staying in a similar house next to us...
The only downside to this I guess, would be the bed and the location. Directly in front of the railway line (the noise!). But its so far the cleanest and bearable place we've seen. Anyways, we had made a deal with the landlord and the house is now officially ours.
After all the hustle and bustle of finding the perfect flatmate, we (Yi Huey, Shiou Yii and I) ended up with two other friendly Malaysians :D
On a totally different context, second semester is officially starting tmrw. SIGHS.
No comments:
Post a Comment